ATT Digital Life - WORST AT&T PRODUCT YET!!

I'm a 20 year customer of AT&T, and for the first time in my relationship with you, I feel like I have experienced fraud!!! I called into customer service to ask about moving my service from my current location to another. Imagine my surprise when I was told by the customer service agent and that I would not be able to move my services WITHOUT starting a new 2-year agreement AND paying $350. when I asked why I can't just transfer the equipment that I had to the new location, I was told that I COULD do that, however I would need to get a new panel because the old panel would not work in the new location....so again I'm back to getting a whole new system and signing a new 2 YEAR agreement to continue my services. THIS IS INTRAPMENT PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Furthermore, the outsourced call center that is handling the calls for digital life is HORRIABLE. the first agent hung up on me when I pressed for further clarification on the transfer policy. I called back again, asked for a supervisor and was hung up on again after 15 minutes of waiting. I know this is an outsourced call center, and they need to be FIRED!!!! They are totally destroying your brand.

I'm truly hoping my 20 years as a loyal customer is going to pay off and I can AT LEAST get a communication back from someone that actually works at AT&T Digital Life.

Thank You.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Digital Life Service Transfer.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

ATT Digital Life - Simple Review #1485443624

5.0
Equipment Quality

I have recording of direct tv call center in the back ground saying n word many times senior president called sent him recording he gave me aten dollar credit I laughed and told him to keep it now they making me take it wow off to the News not write 3139488231

ATT Digital Life in Nashville, Tennessee - Miss-applied payment

3.4

The P.O Box for AT&T Mobility and Digital Life (AT&T Security Services) are the same in Atlanta, GA. My payments to Digital Life are being posted to my mobile phone bill even though the check states Digital Life, the Digital Life account number is on the check and the Digital Life payment coupon is included.

It is obvious that some one can't read! It takes several hours on the phone or the AT&T store to get the problem resolved.

It seems a no brainer that the mail sorting should be easy enough but the easiest would be to have a separate P.O. Box for these since the two services interact very poorly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Digital Life Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Mobility, Digital life, U-verse internet, Direct tv.

I didn't like: Incompetent customer service, Same po box for different bills.